Thursday, July 25, 2013

Day forty Madison to Mukwonago

Tonight we get to stay at Bnei Brith Beber Camp. The nice part is that they are preparing dinner and breakfast for us, but we still sleep on the floor. Also the room we are sleeping in is going to be used tonight for the camp talent show so not only can we not go to sleep until after it's over, but we can't even set up our sleeping area. It will be a late night.

How wrong I was about dinner. We ate with 4000  noisy campers. Well maybe it was only 400 but it seemed like 4000. It was the most unrelaxing dinner  we've had so far. Can't wait til breakfast.

Also the showers were far from the entrance plus it was up 20 stairs and than down 72 steps. At least I found a way around most of the steps.

I did find a couch outside the dinner area. I wonder if I can sleep here. Maybe I should just lie down on it and see if anyone says anything.

Biking went well. I was the sweep today and I biked with Kim. We learned that we both like the TV show "the Big Bang Theory" and also she's pretty into Enneagrams. We also talked about a lot of other things since it takes awhile to bike 70 miles, but those were the highlights.

I wish I could go to bed right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment