Thursday, July 4, 2013

Day nineteen Hardin to Forsyth

Happy July 4th. I know you don't get this until tomorrow which will be July 5, as I write this it is July 4th and I decided to take the day off from riding. It was an 80 mile day and I probably would have done 50 before it got too hot for me to bike and than I would get into the van and have to wait at the rest stops until all the bikers finished the third rest stop which takes a lot more patience than I wanted to show today, so I decided not to bike and take the truck with Garth and come right to the school where we a spending the night and help Garth with unpacking the truck and making potato salad for tonight's bar-b-que. the potatoes are cooked and cooling.
I was a little concerned this morning while we drove here because the sky was pretty cloudy, and it would have been a shame to waste a day of not riding if it was cloudy, but sure enough the sun is out and hot as usual.
Hoping there's good fireworks in Forsyth. I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment