Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Day thirty-nine. Reedsburg to Madison

A bit different scene today. Sitting outside at the Expresso Royale enjoying a  Cappochino in Madison, Wisconson in the heart of the University. We showered at the Hillel, but we'll cook at the Beth Israel Center, than bike over to the Capitol for a potluck dinner with the congregation and a concert. One of our staff use to work in Madison so she is very excited about being able to have us go to the concert.
I think I'll go back now. I could get in a short nap.
Now I am at the Capital Square. There are many, many people here. Kind of like a crowded Espanade  concert. So I did manage to take a short rest which was very nice. It's a really beautiful evening. No bugs so far.
Bike at the synagogue lying on my self inflating mattress. It's q cool enough to use my open sleeping bag for a cover. I usually only use a sheet. Alarm set for 4:45.
Plenty of rolling hills today, but all in all a good day. A great day as far as the weather. Hope it stays this way for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment