Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Day thirty-eight. LaCross to Reedsburg

Sitting at a laundromat waiting to put my laundry in the dryer. This is the first time in five weeks that I've been to a laundromat. Usually I just wash out my biking clothes in the sink, or a couple times others did mine along with theirs. So now the clothes are in the dryer. Amazingly the laundromat is right next door to a liquor store, so I couldn't resist buying a bottle of wine. So we also got all the leftovers from last night's dinner which included very delicious brownies, which I plan to have this evening for dessert. They put them out at rest stop, but I put one away for later. Wine and a brownie - doesn't get much better than that. 
Biking today was good. We were on a bike trail the whole day, which was not paved , but well maintained. But the really great part was that in every town we went through it had wonderful facilities - nice clean bathrooms and shaded picnic areas.  We seem to be in real civilization.
We are camping out tonight, so I hope it's not too buggy. 
Time to check if the laundry is dry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment