Saturday, July 27, 2013

Day forty-two Shabbat Milwaukee

A completely relaxing day. I got up at 11:15 and felt very well rested. The house was empty except for their two shnoodle dogs. Coffee was made and waiting for me.  I spent the next hour or so checking e-mails, even responding to a few. Beth came home around 1:00 and we chatted a bit, faced time with Eytan who showed me how he likes to roll the marbles down the marble thing ( which we've had since our kids were his age) and went across the street to visit with Suzy and Butch Conen.
What a small world.
Came back to host family and went downstairs to reorganize my stuff. It had gotten rearranged last weekend when I needed to take everything out of one of my panniers to put clothes into it for the weekend in St. Paul since I could easily attach it to my bike. It's usually packed with stuff I might need or will never need but mistakenly took and it just gets left on the truck.
Soon we'll leave to have dinner with the Hazon group. I think it's at the synagogue but it might be at a pond. Adrienne will know, but at the moment she's asleep.
For a change I didn't have much to eat. Actually it was a very nice change. Looking forward to dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment